Friday, July 2, 2010

Catching up

Life is flying by....fast! Damian's birthday is approaching us quickly, he will be 4 on the 13th, his party is next weekend. Brayden will be 6 months and is cutting two teeth, so he has been miserable, but still smiling!

Ricky and I just continue to plug away at home projects and work/looking for work. It has been a really rough year on us, but I am very hopeful that things are going to start looking up. We both celebrated our birthdays, so we are refreshed in a new and better year!

I am working on getting my photography side job/business's word out. I am working with/learning Photoshop, working on putting my pictures up for sale and trying to get more personal jobs under my belt. Will keep you all updated, as if anyone reads this...LOL, and maybe post some of my pictures on here!

Onto another weekend, at least it is a long one.....ENJOY the 4th everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment