Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Damianisms

Haven't been on here in a while.  Life is BUSY!  And stressful!  Too much going on and not stuff I want to go on and on about here.
Family  Picture - Damian 4 -- Brayden 9 months
But a quick laugh from the big bad 4 year old!  How to Train a Dragon recently came out on DVD so we bought it to have a family movie night,  Watched it, loved it and then Damian wanted to know if he could go to the Dragon Park. 

Damian:  Mommy can we go to the Dragon Park
Me:  Damian I don't know where the Dragon Park is, I don't know of any Dragon Park
Damian:  Mommy you know the Dragon Park
Me:  No Damian, I don't know where it is
Damian:  Are you kidding me?
Me.  No I am not kidding, I really don't know where the Dragon Park is
Damian:  Mommy you are impossible
Me:  Thanks....LOL!

He makes me smile even when things aren't the best, I love him so much.

Brayden:  cruising, crawling, eating everything, 9 month stats - 22 lbs, 28.5 inches, still not sleeping.

Ricky:  Crossing our fingers for a job and real answers on his back issues.

Me:  Working on the photography business, not sleeping, stressing and trying to remain thankful for the kids health and smiles!


Boys at the "Touch a Truck" Event


2 comments:

  1. How can you not know the Dragon Park?!? Kidding, kidding. Although you could do a dragon themed birthday party for Damian's next birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrible I know, I am sure he will be over the whole Dragon thing by then.

    ReplyDelete