Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Year, New Outlook

2011 - thank you for finally showing up!

This year is bringing new adventures, new outlook to life and new hopes and dreams.  I know everyone starts each year with resolutions, but this year we as a family need to change our lifestyle.  Ricky has been sick forever, if its not his head its his back.  Back is better now we just need the migraines under control.  Once that is taken care of hopefully he can find a really good job to get us back on our feet. 

Brayden just turned ONE!  Oh my goodness!  He is walking, talking (babbling), says a couples words (mostly MAMA).  He is stubbon and determined!  He wants what he wants but he is the happiest baby.  Loves to laugh, play with his big brother and give hugs!

Damian, my oh my how time had flown.  You are 4 1/2 and will be, can I utter the words, going to kindergarden this year.  How is this possible.  You are very kind to your brother, love you Mommy and Daddy, but boy you have gotten a mouth on you out of nowhere.  Hoping that with age we grow out of the VERY quickly!

Me - I have two new business ventures, working full time, taking care of the "boys" in my life and just getting back on track to take care of ME!  Now if I could only get some sleep, life would be grand.  Where do I sign up for the 26 hour day, I would be so much more productive!

Keep your fingers crossed, all prayers are welcome for Burnett family.  We hope you all have a wonderful, fresh start to a NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment